cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Why does my action is hidden by a validator which I did't wrote it in the action.xml.

guide_me
8-Gravel

Why does my action is hidden by a validator which I did't wrote it in the action.xml.

_10375061_0-1660881011407.png

_10375061_1-1660881078875.png

_10375061_2-1660881107784.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would suggest du rename the action. There is an OOTB validator defined in codebase/com/ptc/windchill/ixb/ixb.service.properties.xconf

<Option requestor="null" serviceClass="com.ptc.windchill.ixb.importer.jca.validator.ImportFromSpreadsheetActionValidator" selector="createImportJob"/>

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

I would try to rename the actionModel object type from import to e.g. custImport. Perhaps there is already another model called "import".

pls look up my reply to @avillanueva 

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:guide_me)

I could be the generic action name. You might be picking up a universal filter. You can also try excluding the universal filter:

<objecttype name="navigation" class=""
resourceBundle="com.ptc.core.ui.navigationRB">
<action name="home" renderType="GENERAL">
<command class="netmarkets"
method="servlet/Navigation?tab=home" windowType="page"/>
<excludeFilter name="markedForDelete" />
</action>

_10375061_0-1660915453796.png

I added a another action below the first one. The "linkDocAndPartWithExcel" action do not missing and its filter is not the same as first action.

_10375061_1-1660915575693.png

I would suggest du rename the action. There is an OOTB validator defined in codebase/com/ptc/windchill/ixb/ixb.service.properties.xconf

<Option requestor="null" serviceClass="com.ptc.windchill.ixb.importer.jca.validator.ImportFromSpreadsheetActionValidator" selector="createImportJob"/>

wow,,,,,,,,thx a lot

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:guide_me)

Which post solved your problem?

@BjoernRueegg's. BUt thank u both

Top Tags