cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Winchill timeout in internal browser?

cjohnstone
3-Visitor

Winchill timeout in internal browser?

All -

I have a user who reports that after using a Creo (2.0, M110) session for a while (the amount of time varies), his internal Windchill session (mozilla-based browser) will stop working, and the browser window goes blank/white.  Is there some weird config setting for Windchill timeout that he may need or that he has and needs to get rid of?  Or does this sound like a machine/network problem (in which case, this is getting chucked over to I.T.....)

Thanks in advance -

Chrystal Johnstone

Seattle, WA

2 REPLIES 2

Chrystal Johnstone wrote:

All -

I have a user who reports that after using a Creo (2.0, M110) session for a while (the amount of time varies), his internal Windchill session (mozilla-based browser) will stop working, and the browser window goes blank/white.  Is there some weird config setting for Windchill timeout that he may need or that he has and needs to get rid of?  Or does this sound like a machine/network problem (in which case, this is getting chucked over to I.T.....)

Sounds more like the internal web browser has crashed. Has you tried opening a new tab to see if that works?

We have tried that for sessions that won't open on the first try, but not for one that crashes in mid-use.  I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!

Chrystal

Top Tags