cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Windchill 10.0 Pre-Production (C000) Now Available

wkohler
1-Newbie

Windchill 10.0 Pre-Production (C000) Now Available

Exciting news! The Windchill 10.0 Pre-Production release (C000) is now available for download on the PTC.com software download page (https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/software_update/swupdate.jsp). Windchill 10.0 contains significant usability, serviceability, and capability improvements that will help you realize greater value from your Windchill investment. Check it out yourselves. And, stay tuned for more posts from additional Windchill Product Mangers.

Happy Holidays

Will

4 REPLIES 4

For those of you who are not familiar with downloading a Windchill release, here's what you need to do after clicking on the link in Will's post:

1. Log into ptc.com (if you are not already logged in)

2. Click on Order or Download Software Updates

3. Click Next

4. Click on Windchill PDMLink

5. Click on Release 10.0 PreProd

Check it out and let us know what you think!

this was demo'd to me by PTC last week and it crashed an awful lot. As it is pre-production I would expect some of that. But not as much as I experienced...I

Sorry you encountered so many problems. I checked into this a little bit and you were looking at an earlier build of the product. It was not the preproduction release. We believe that the preproduction release is pretty solid and hope it will be a satisfactory experience for those who try it out.

I regret my earlier post, after giving it another thought, I think I was told that what I was being shown was in fact a release slightly earlier than pre-prod.

Top Tags