cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Windchill 10.0 Quick Start Guide

MichaelP.Hayek
1-Newbie

Windchill 10.0 Quick Start Guide

For those of you not familiar with Windchill or coming from older releases, this Quick Start Guide familiarizes you with Windchill 10.0

10 REPLIES 10

This link doesn't seem to work any more.

sbloom
1-Newbie
(To:STEVEG)

The link to the Quick Start Guide should work now.

Give it a try!

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:sbloom)

Yes, it works now. Thank you.

Michael and Steven

Thanks for posting a shortcut to the WC10 Quick Start Guide. Good information. Maybe it's my aging eyes or my monitor, but PTC might want to reconsider that teal color used for much of the text - it makes some pretty key information difficult to read.

Erik

Do you have any documentation for early testers of PDM 10 for Business Admin? I.E. Product-Library creation from OOTB Installation, Workspace configuration and interface with ProE?

Mayur - are you sure it is broken? I clicked on it, and it worked for me. Would you try one more time and let me know?

Michael ,

Thanks

It worked for me ....

Hi Michael,

Do you have a quick guide for WCH 9.1 too? It will be quite helpful.

In addition, a proposal: could we all together use WCH instead of WC? WC means a lot other non-CAD related things

Thx,

Silviu

"Windchill 10 Quick Start Guide" document can be found in attachment, or you can use the following link:

http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/117580/en/7158_Windchill_QSG_EN.pdf

Top Tags