cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill 11 BOM Markup

bwudtke
10-Marble

Windchill 11 BOM Markup

Does anyone have any insight or ideas on having a Windchill  Part BOM Markup for Revisions?  I am aware of doing a compare Part structure but this is only after the work is complete.  Ideally this could be available on the change task.  Any ideas that could be done for this with Windchill Rest Services potentially?  Looking for anyone's current processes that are server/ data driven, not a excel file as that is what we are trying to get away from. Currently we are using Windchill 11. M020

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bwudtke 

It was classically supported in the PSE applet. 

We will be introducing a greatly updated Change planning and redline capability in an upcoming Windchill release.  There is a Working Group on this subject where we are meeting with customers to discuss use cases and review our progress.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@bwudtke 

It was classically supported in the PSE applet. 

We will be introducing a greatly updated Change planning and redline capability in an upcoming Windchill release.  There is a Working Group on this subject where we are meeting with customers to discuss use cases and review our progress.

I have heard this as well from our local support team.  Just was really trying to see if anyone currently is doing anything.  Appreciate the Feedback.

AdamH11
5-Regular Member
(To:JeffZemsky)

Can provide any insight on the "Change planning and redline capability"?  Or are there any presentations available on what the capability may end up looking like?  We're currently running 11.0 M030.  Thanks.

@AdamH11  as its work underway for a future release I will send you a message and we can discuss

@JeffZemsky 
I'm very interested in that as well, Jeff. could you please send it to me as well?

James

Windchill 11.0 M030 CPS18

@JeffZemsky - Interested to know more about Redline concept.. Could you please send it to me as well?

Top Tags