cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Windchill Bulk Migrator Extractor Installation Failed with error build.xml :321: exec returned: 1

aachanta
13-Aquamarine

Windchill Bulk Migrator Extractor Installation Failed with error build.xml :321: exec returned: 1

Hi All,

I am trying to install WBM Extractor on Windchill 10.1 M050 and it had failed every time whenever I try to install.

The build log is as below

********************************************************************************

!+! STARTED @ Thu May 19 15:18:56 IST 2016

********************************************************************************

[taskdef] Created log dir 'D:\ptc_1\temp\buildlogs'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!+! ENTERING WBMExtractor[D:\ptc_1\temp\build.xml]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overriding previous definition of reference to ant.projectHelper

Build sequence for target(s) `install' is [checkWindchillHomeDir, checkdeploy, deploy, setInstallClassPath, include-taskdefs, getinput-g, check-extract-xconf, xconfp, install]

checkWindchillHomeDir:

[echo] Found windchill home directory: D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill

checkdeploy:

deploy:

[echo] java 1.6

[copy] Copying 478 files to D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill\codebase\com

[copy] Copying 1 file to D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill\srclib

[copy] Copying 2 files to D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill\lib

[copy] Copying 1 file to D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill\codebase\com\ptc\windchill\migration\wbm\wc2wc\extractor

setInstallClassPath:

include-taskdefs:

getinput-g:

[echo] Backing up extract.xconf file to D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill/codebase/com/ptc/windchill/migration/wbm/wc2wc/extractor/.wbmextractor/install

[copy] Copying 1 file to D:\ptc_1\Windchill_10.1\Windchill\codebase\com\ptc\windchill\migration\wbm\wc2wc\extractor\.wbmextractor\install

!+! ERROR OCCURRED @ D:\ptc_1\temp\build.xml:321:  !!!

!+! FINISHED @ Thu May 19 15:18:57 IST 2016

!+! Log: D:\ptc_1\temp\buildlogs\0000-WBMExtractor.log

BUILD FAILED

D:\ptc_1\temp\build.xml:321: exec returned: 1

Total time: 1 second

I had followed one case provided by PTC. -

Document - CS186515

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS186515&art_lang=en&posno=1&q=build.xml%3A321&source=search

But even after that it is failing.

Can anyone help me in installing WBM Extractor ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Aditya Achanta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try upgrading your java from 1.6 to 1.7 - I think if you dig through your build file you will find a message regarding a class mismatch on a an encryption class.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:aachanta)

Hi All,

Please let me know if anyone is aware of it.

As I got stuck up with this.

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:aachanta)

HI All,

Any inputs on WBM Extractor installation ?

In case if anyone is aware of it. Kindly let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya Achanta

Try upgrading your java from 1.6 to 1.7 - I think if you dig through your build file you will find a message regarding a class mismatch on a an encryption class.

Top Tags