cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Windchill Business Administration Menu Problem

nebraska-engr
8-Gravel

Windchill Business Administration Menu Problem

Hey all-

I am attempting to use some of the business administration tools on Windchill 10.1, build M040. I am using the Windchill client through Google Chrome. I am logged in as my organization's administrator, with full admin rights.

I am attempting to access the team administration settings through Organization > Utilities. When I click "team administration," I get an odd window that looks incomplete (See the attached screenshot). At first I thought it was loading, but I gave up on that after about 30 minutes of waiting.

I am wondering if anyone on the forum has seen anything like this before. I am fairly new to Windchill administration so hopefully there is an easy fix.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Could be a compatibility issue between the Windchill code and Chrome. Be sure you have the right build of Chrome for 10.2.

Try using IE and see if you get what you want.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Could be a compatibility issue between the Windchill code and Chrome. Be sure you have the right build of Chrome for 10.2.

Try using IE and see if you get what you want.

Tried it out in IE and got the same issue. However, there seems to be a Java compatibility issue. I will update and see if that fixes the problem.

Some of the administration in Windchill will not work in Chrome.  Some of the utility features still use Java and Chrome doesn't allow it anymore.

Top Tags