Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windchill Cache Recovery Tool - Version 2.05 (WC_FileRecovery) - 64 bit version

Re: Windchill Cache Recovery Tool - Version 2.05 (WC_FileRecovery) - 64 bit version

I actually have not gotten it installed. I was asking if I install the msi directly, will it bypass the check?

Re: Windchill Cache Recovery Tool - Version 2.05 (WC_FileRecovery) - 64 bit version

Installation via the msi bypassed the check, and it seems to run!

Ron, I'm a big fan of your tool. Used it a lot for our Creo users.

We do have SolidWorks users that use the Unified Workgroup Manager and manage their files in Windchill beside our regular Creo users. Do you think it would be possible to add recovery for SolidWorks LID files as well?

The UWGM does not provide any "Frame" functionality and the fact that we see corrupted SolidWorks workspaces a lot would make it a great benefit...

Stephan

Thanks Ron. I can imagine this should be a life saver for many users. 

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your TOOL !
It works on Windchill PTC 11.0 M030 !!

Hi,

Thank you for this beautiful tool. It saves me so many times!

I just want to notify some errors/problems with Windchill 11.x/Creo 4.0

When I try to use this utility in Windchill 11.0 (latest updates) and Windchill 11.1 I can't recover DRW files.

Every time I try to select and restore a DRW file, the Recovery tool prompts the error: unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

In Windchill 11.1, files name are modified with a black square with white "?". This is a problem, because when I try to import the files, Creo can have difficulties with relationschip.

Announcements
LiveWorx Call For Papers Happening Now!