cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill Client Customization

Gucio
14-Alexandrite

Windchill Client Customization

Hi all,

there is a course called "Windchill Client Customization " on precisionlms.ptc.com. One of the first task/example asks to download latest BIF SDK (jar file).  But unfortunately the link point to empty resource. Any idea where could it be dowloaded from, or maybe somebody is able to share it with me.

regards

Krzysztof

Krzysztof
9 REPLIES 9

Please email learning @ ptc.com -our eLearning Support team can look into this for you! Please provide a screenshot and link to them. 

kchen-6
8-Gravel
(To:Gucio)

As i know, BIF project is applicable to PTC global service team for deployment/development usage, not sure whether it is available for partner or customer.

Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:kchen-6)

Who could have this knowledge?? Who should i write to?? I wrote to learning@ptc.com - but nobody replied 😞

Krzysztof
jamesfelkins
4-Participant

FELCO Solutions has a course on how to Customize Windchill. FELCO Solutions has an advanced and beginning courses to teach how to use the Windchill Java API, Info*Engine API, Windchill Java script lib, and web services. Go to felcosolutions.com to learn more on the courses and contact JD Felkins at jfelkins@felcosolutions.com to talk about the classes. 

DavidR.Eberle
5-Regular Member

Thanks for pointing out the issue with our course. We are actively correcting the problem. I am also looking into the reason why no one from learning@ptc.com responded to your initial issue.

Regards,

Dave

awagaj
5-Regular Member
(To:DavidR.Eberle)

The content team is uploaded new BIF SDK (Jar file).

Now customer is able to download the requested link

Best Regards,

Abhijeet Wagaj

Prabhash
5-Regular Member

Hey Dave,

I have a PTC Partner account, but can not see this course on LMS. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Prabhash

DavidR.Eberle
5-Regular Member
(To:Prabhash)

Prabhash,

In the Product/Category drop-down menu of PTC University Enterprise (formerly Precision LMS), do you have the Service Partner Training option listed under the Other PTC Products section?

Capture2.jpg

If so, the Windchill Client Customization course should be listed in this Category.

Regards,

Dave

Prabhash
5-Regular Member

Thank you, Dave.

Top Tags