It seems that I have yet another Windchill/Creo issue.
I am running Creo 22.214.171.124 with Windchill 11.1 on Windows 10.1
I have run into an issue where I am unable to check-in, revise, or set state of files when the operation is done from my workspace or Windchill Commonspace. However, I am able to check-in by opening parts in Creo, and using the manual File>Check-in option.
At first I thought it was just being slow. I let it sit over the weekend and the loading wheel never stopped. It seems like the embedded browser is getting "stuck" after I click the check-in button on the embedded browser.
So far, I have tried the following:
* Changed my browser option from internet_eplorer to chromium, and back
* Opened a PTC support case
* Cleared/Delete cache files
* Uninstalled Creo, completed fresh install
* Cleared/Deleted appdata in %appdata%/local/PTC and %appdata%/Roaming/PTC on the PC
None of these attempts have solved the issue. Does anyone here have any ideas?