cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill-ERP integration

Florenz
4-Participant

Windchill-ERP integration

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Windchill community and looking for a bidirectional integration of an ERP-system, which is unfortunately not SAP or Oracle. Additionally I would like to integrate a product configurator, if possible. I would much appreciate, if someone could answer some of the following questions:

1. As of my understanding ESI can only be used for SAP or Oracle integration and the ERP-connector is only unidirectional. Dou you have any tips for a bidirectional integration of smaller systems like the ERP-system by infor?

2. Can I connect other systems like product configurators as long as they can communicate with XML-format messages?

3. Can Windchill handle ERP-typical classification- or effectivity-labels to deal with parts, which are only valid for a given time period?

4. Can Windchill handle genetic parts, which could be used in a genetic BOM (GBOM)?

Thanks for your answers and time in advance!
Kind regards

Florenz

5 REPLIES 5
Florent
14-Alexandrite
(To:Florenz)

Hi Florenz,

depending on where you're located, you might be interested by 4CAD Group's offer: https://www.4cadgroup.com/fr/4cad-link-2

Rather than been an point to point connection, it's an ESB that propose a lot of flexibility.

Thanks,

Florent

Florent ROUSSEL
www.4cad.ca
Florenz
4-Participant
(To:Florent)

Thank you!

Florenz
4-Participant
(To:Florent)

Hi Florent,

thanks for your advice. I will look into the offer of 4CAD Group. Do you guys offer the product in Germany?

For me to have an holistic approach, I would like to look into a couple solutions. Can you tell me some other options by any chance?

Thanks

Florenz

Florent
14-Alexandrite

Sure, you can either reach out to me through PM or ask for more information on the page I've already shared. You'll be contacted soon.

Florent ROUSSEL
www.4cad.ca
Gandhavalla
4-Participant

Hi Florenz,

Yes, Exactly what is your requirement, We did for Polaris ( Windchill and INFOR) integration.

If you need more details, contact gainsreeni@gainformatics.com and +91 8904004246

Regards

GAIN Sreeni

Top Tags