Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windchill Implementer Required

Highlighted

Windchill Implementer Required

We are looking for an experienced Windchill Implementer. Location South Africa
1 REPLY 1

RE: Windchill Implementer Required

Hello my name is Nelson Silva, I am from Portugal!

I've successfully completed the PTC Windchill 8.0 Implementer Certification Path...and i've worked as an Intralink and Windchill implementer for companies with Pro/Engineer, on the last 5 years!

At this moment i am workin in South Korea - Seoul, at IGI Governement Insitute (www.igi.re.kr) as a Software Engineer - Researcher, our projects are for Samsung and GM Daewoo, on the Virtual Reality, CAD, PLM field!

At this moment i am working as a programmer (C# .Net 3.0, Expression Blend and XAML) as well as a consultant near our customers, for gathering requisites!

I've attached my CV (it's not the most updated one, i apologize for that, but i think it could be a good starting point for any further discussions)!

I am happy here at Seoul, of course! 🙂 But i would like to know more details about this offer, i also would like to know what are the projects you are working on, who are the customers, what is the profile of the person you are looking for and of course in the future i would like to know about the financial reward for this job offer!

Best Regards,

Nelson Silva

njss@portugalmail.pt

Announcements
LiveWorx Call For Papers Happening Now!