cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Windchill Integration with Codebeamer

NS_10797603
6-Contributor

Windchill Integration with Codebeamer

I wanted to integrate windchill with codebeamer, so as of now I'm trying to integrate through API, while connection to windchill I'm not getting the session jar files in the codebase folder of eclipse. Can anyone suggest how can I get jar files or how can i do the integration with API bcz we r suggesting doing without OSLC.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @NS_10797603,

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

Hi @NS_10797603 

You have to set the libraries in your Eclipse environment You need to add the jar files manually if they are not added automatically. 

Here is an example from InteliJIdea

HelesicPetr_0-1712664654136.png

PetrH

Hello NS_10797603,

It looks like you have a response to your topic. If it helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

I'm trying to integrate codebeamer with windchill using DTP and I'm attaching the link( codebeamer DPT Integration ).

I'm not able to get the proper steps for server guide for Content Security Policy and for client guide also , need proper steps to proceed with further ssteps if any other then wiki link , plz guide me on this.

NS_10797603_0-1712904316930.png

Top Tags