cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Windchill Load filter issue

VP_10061679
4-Participant

Windchill Load filter issue

WINDCHILL 11.1 M020-CPS12

I am facing one strange issue is windchill functional behavior with some data. Sometime its behave correct sometime not.

When i am loading or opening assembly in windchill, components of the assembly is not displaying correct version/iteration. Filter AS-Stored is already applied on assembly but the displayed components are not as per applied filler and as soon as i open the filter window and click on OK as-stored filter get applied and then components started displaying correct version. 

Note: happing with some data sometime. 

Assembly after loading displaying 00.1 version as highlighted. Also you can see filter is already set to AS-STORED, but components display is wrong.

Wrong iteration display filter is already setWrong iteration display filter is already set

Now i clicked on ok button from previous filter window and components set to as-stored and started display correct version 01.1.

Capture2.PNG

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags