cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill Mobile on iPad2 - IOS 6?

ocorten-2
9-Granite

Windchill Mobile on iPad2 - IOS 6?

Hi,

I'm trying to get my iPad 2 with IOS 6.0.1 and Windchill Mobile (Latest release 1.2, Build 25) to work with the Windchill 10 server from our consultant.

Our consultant have some iPads on which they got the app working (among which an iPad 3 with IOS6), but mine refuses.

It keeps saying: Problem loading data.

I tried clearing all the history and cache of Safari. Enabled Cookies and Popups.
Reinstalled Windchill Mobile. Nothing works.

The Demo does work and also logging into the the PTC Project Link site.

I can alos login to the Windchill 10 server of our consultant on my pc. It's just the app which refuses to work.

We are guessing the combination of iPad2 and IOS 6 is the problem.

Anyone else got this combination working? Any other ideas?

Kind regards,

Olaf Corten

Olaf Corten
CAD/PLM Manager
Besi Netherlands B.V.
Ratio 6, Duiven
Phone: +31 26 3196215
Mobile: +31 644548554
www.besi.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This Email, and any attachments, may contain internal or confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.
2 REPLIES 2
egifford
4-Participant
(To:ocorten-2)

Olaf,

I have the iPad app working connecting to our Windchill server (10- M030) and I have the same iPad, iOS and app versions as you.

Is the "problem loading data" when you're attempting to login or after login (just fails to do anything after login)?

Can you log in to the consultant's Windchill 10 server from the Safari browser on your iPad?

Erik

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the update. So yours does work. Very strange. At least now I know it should work.

Login is no problem (e.g. when I misstype my password I get another message suggesting me to check my password)

I can also login to the server with Safari and with Chrome on my iPad.

Only the app complains ...

Kind regards,

Olaf Corten

Olaf Corten
CAD/PLM Manager
Besi Netherlands B.V.
Ratio 6, Duiven
Phone: +31 26 3196215
Mobile: +31 644548554
www.besi.com

To: -
Date: 16-01-2013 16:47
Subject: [solutions] - RE: Windchill Mobile on iPad2 - IOS 6?

Olaf,
I have the iPad app working connecting to our Windchill server (10- M030) and I have the same iPad, iOS and app versions as you.
Is the "problem loading data" when you're attempting to login or after login (just fails to do anything after login)?
Can you log in to the consultant's Windchill 10 server from the Safari browser on your iPad?

Erik

Site Links: View post online View mailing list online Send new post via email Unsubscribe from this mailing list Manage your subscription

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
Top Tags