cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill PDMLink 10.1 - Verification status in Creo-Workspace is not vissible

thoffmann-3
4-Participant

Windchill PDMLink 10.1 - Verification status in Creo-Workspace is not vissible

english:

In ProE Wildfire and Intralink 3.4 it was a very helpful function to see in the intralink workspace if the CAD object is verified or not (in case it is a family table member).

During use of Creo2 with Windchill PDMLink 10.1 i tried to set a workspace table view what shows the verification status as known from Intralink - without success. Question to support gives the information that this function is not available in Windchill Creo workspace.

My intention is to ask PTC to add this function known from Intralink.

german/deutsch:

In ProE Wildfire und Intralink 3.4 war es eine hilfreiche Funktion, in der Workspace-Tabellenansicht die Spalte "Version verifiziert" anzuzeigen.

Im Workspace-Fenster von Windchill 10.1 mit Creo2 lässt sich diese Spalte nicht mehr anzeigen. Hier bleibt nur der umständlichere Weg, über die Detailinformationen an diese Information heran zu kommen oder das manchmal lange dauernde Aufrufen des generischen Objektes (z.B. Baugruppe).

Wäre schön, wenn durch PTC diese bekannte Funktion auch in Windchill hinzugefügt werden könnte.

1 REPLY 1
BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:thoffmann-3)

Thomas, Another approach to this problem is to use Reports in Windchill.  This will give you the ability to find all instances not verified and also I'd recommend a report showing instances checked out by users.  For anybody leaving Intralink and going to Windchill, you will have many users that "accidentally" check-out marked as modified but untouched family tables. 

Top Tags