cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Windchill PDMLink Training/Consultant

ptc-2067443
1-Newbie

Windchill PDMLink Training/Consultant

We are currently making the switch from Pro/INTRALINK to PDMLink 9.1. My boss wants me to become the Windchill admin. Problem is, I don't know enough about Windchill. So, I am looking for a consultant to come in and do some training, help set up the system, and help with the data migration. We currently have a pilot environment runnning and are looking to go live at the first of next year.

Has anyone out there used any consultants that you would recommend?

Thanks, Roger

3 REPLIES 3
cc-2
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-2067443)

Hi

I could recommend those I have used but it will depend on your location. Are you interested in VAR from England and Germany ?

Thank you to all those who have given recommendations. I've had a few people ask where I'm located - I guess I should have mentioned that up front, sorry.We arelocated in Madera, California.

I need a company that has an office (with technical support) located in the US.

Thanks.

In Reply to Roger Cook:

We are currently making the switch from Pro/INTRALINK to PDMLink 9.1. My boss wants me to become the Windchill admin. Problem is, I don't know enough about Windchill. So, I am looking for a consultant to come in and do some training, help set up the system, and help with the data migration. We currently have a pilot environment runnning and are looking to go live at the first of next year.

Has anyone out there used any consultants that you would recommend?

Thanks, Roger

Roger,

This is Scott Schultz, Principal Pro/Engineer Consultant with 3D Relief in Raleigh, North Carolina. I would like to recommend Bob Lehman to assist with your Windchill needs. Bob is the Principal Data Management Consultant at The Kelly Mercantile Company based out of Portland Oregon. Bob is a top notch Windhcill consultant and for a long time was previously a Global Services Consultant at PTC. I know that Bob consults inCalifornia on a regular basis, so it would be an easy commute for him tohelp your organization.Bob can be reached by phone at (503) 888-1471 or by email at -.

Best Regards,

Scott W. Schultz
Principal Consultant
3D Relief Inc.
3700 Willow Creek Drive
Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)259-0610
-

Top Tags