cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Windchill Paging Full List

bwilson-2
4-Participant

Windchill Paging Full List

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to set the paging to full list for all tables? I know how to change the number of lines per page but what my users want is to always be Full Page list for all tables.

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks,

Brian

4 REPLIES 4
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:bwilson-2)

Not sure but be careful what you wish for.

I agree with Antonio. We are actually looking for a way to remove Full List capability from our tables. We have found cases where this creates a massive draw on system resources.

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite
(To:bwilson-2)

Our users are complaining about Home->Overview->Assignment table showing the total number of assignment as "7 of 7 total objects" which is misleading when they have more than 7 assignment. We have trained the users to go to Home->Assignment page.

But we decided to show full assignment table on Home->Overview page. Would be very interesting if we hit by performance issue.

We just set a big value (5000)for the page size, so that in most cases the users see a Full List.

Best Regards,

Vincent

In Reply to Preeti Gupta:

Our users are complaining about Home->Overview->Assignment table showing the total number of assignment as "7 of 7 total objects" which is misleading when they have more than 7 assignment. We have trained the users to go to Home->Assignment page.

But we decided to show full assignment table on Home->Overview page. Would be very interesting if we hit by performance issue.

Top Tags