cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Windchill WGM - Cadence

RajasekaranPala
3-Visitor

Windchill WGM - Cadence

can any one share there experience using Cadence Allegro with Windchill 10M10 (Windchill Workgroup Manager) or even 9.1. I am trying to use it and after installation (installed wgm and creo/view ecad lite - does it require standard ?) , im not seeing a connected session between client app and wgm. Also, even with older versions, any experience on BOM Management (especially Cadence Variant Editor).

3 REPLIES 3

There are steps in Winchill that you need todo to make the connection between the two systems. Did you do those?

We current have WGM running with 9.1.

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for responding.

I did install the server side WGM related modules so, the user is able to download WGM client etc.

Apart from that is there any other specific step that you are referring to. Can you give me some more info. on the steps that need to be done on the server side.

Regards,

Raj

There is a installation and configuration document on the PTC support website.You will need to set some preferences on the server side, plus add an attribute.

Search for" Workgroup Manager for ECAD" and this will get you the detailed information.

Top Tags