cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Windchill X-20 has a new Workflow Process Administration UI

JonathanA.Bachm
1-Newbie

Windchill X-20 has a new Workflow Process Administration UI

X-20 has a great new Workflow Process Administration Utility that simplifies the job of monitoring workflows in Windchill.

In the past administrators were not able to easily find or fix workflows that had stalled or experienced a fault. In some cases it even required knowledge of queues to figure things out.

In Release X-20 (Release 10.0) it's now possible for most business owners to find all the workflow process in their area and inspect their health in one simple step. There is no need to have special knowledge or visit each project in succession. And, for site and organization administrators there is a way to find all workflow processes across the entire Windchill System in a single step.

I've attached a single screen shot from our demonstration server to show the health status of workflow processes. We intentionally created a number of workflows and messed-them up a bit to show how we can event diagnose warning and error conditions. The health status column shows which processes need attention.

There are are a number of actions to fix or repair the most common error, warning and exceptional conditions in a few clicks.

4 REPLIES 4

Long overdue improvement. I do have to note. It looks like there are a lot of processes yet the table title says (0 processes)

I'm assuming that it's 0 selected objects. It looks like you can apply actions to what you have selected. Would be nice to clarify that label.

Yes, Stephen is right - that is the number of ojbects (Workflow Processes) selected. And zero is the right number.

Hi,

I am new to Windchill and wanted to see if someone has a basic workflow for me to get started with for our company.

Thanks

Padraic Major

PLM Adminstrator

Mechanical Designer

Announcements

Top Tags