cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Windchill container folders page gets stuck/unresponsive.

Srikanth1
12-Amethyst

Windchill container folders page gets stuck/unresponsive.

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.2.1

Windchill container folders page gets stuck/unresponsive and does not allow user to proceed further.

Here are the errors that I faced
Page unresponsive

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI @KM_10756225 

Updating the 'size limit' preference value under Tables, to something less like 2000 resolved the issue for us. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

This has something to do with the 'Table size limit reached' message. This banner typically fades away in few seconds or even allows user to close. But in this case, it just stays and freezes the entire page and eventually resulting in the error message.

The workaround here is to set the folder view to some object which results in 0 objects so that the table dont have to load any data and there by avoiding the error.

Pageunresponive-1.JPG

Pageunresponive-2.JPG

Hello Srikanth1,

I'm Charles from PTC Technical Support in Europe, may I suggest you open a new case for this issue?

I remain at your disposal for any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Charles Gautier.

I face the same issue since I moved from 11.1 M020 to 12.0.2.8, This happens for me across multiple pages not just Folders. I have the same issue on Context creation and plans as well.

@Srikanth1 I also face the same after completing the oracle to SQL migration, when try to create a custom document type,sort by number, the page is unresponsive. would you please advise if you would have already resolved.because this is on production and need urgent solution.

HI @KM_10756225 

Updating the 'size limit' preference value under Tables, to something less like 2000 resolved the issue for us. Hope this helps.

Top Tags