cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill is not showing any files

jchen-7
1-Newbie

Windchill is not showing any files

I am using Creo Parametric Educational 3.0 and Windchill 10.2 M020.

When I open Windchill in Creo Parametric from the open button in the home screen, it will not show any files on Windchill. It will show the folders. Is there any way to fix this and show the files on Windchill? Thanks.

Windchill.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kpritchard
4-Participant
(To:jchen-7)

It looks the Object types are WTDocuments and not CAD Documents, which would explain why Creo can't see the files to Open.  CAD Documents are a different data type than WTDocuments.  If you have access, I'd suggest reading through Using Creo Parametric with Windchill

CAD Documents need to be Checked In from a Workspace or if there are a very large number of files and Administrator can load them in using a bulk loader.  If we're talking about  a file count in the 100's I would suggest importing into your Workspace (see below) then Checking them in so they are visible to others as CAD Documents

WkspceImport.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kpritchard
4-Participant
(To:jchen-7)

It looks the Object types are WTDocuments and not CAD Documents, which would explain why Creo can't see the files to Open.  CAD Documents are a different data type than WTDocuments.  If you have access, I'd suggest reading through Using Creo Parametric with Windchill

CAD Documents need to be Checked In from a Workspace or if there are a very large number of files and Administrator can load them in using a bulk loader.  If we're talking about  a file count in the 100's I would suggest importing into your Workspace (see below) then Checking them in so they are visible to others as CAD Documents

WkspceImport.jpg

Top Tags