cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Windchill logs say everything starts but "Service is Temporarily Unavailable"

SteveLundy
3-Visitor

Windchill logs say everything starts but "Service is Temporarily Unavailable"

Hi Folks,

Seems like every few days I come back to Windchill to try to do something it's down again with some new issues that I can't figure out. This time, when i connect to the server I get the message "Service is Temporarily Unavailable. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Maintenance or capacity should not be a problem, since I am the only person using this instance of Windchill and the only person on this virtual machine. I've scanned the logs, and found nothing wrong. All indications are that the WindchillDS server started up and is running successfully. I've restarted the Apache22 process on the server, but that didn't do anything to resolve the issue. I've even rebooted the server and restarted everything from scratch. No effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

2 REPLIES 2

If you see this message it means that your method server is not working. Are you shure that logs are clear? Post method server's log please.

jessh
5-Regular Member
(To:AntonBagryanov)

Also having logs that are "clear" is different from having method server logs that mention that the method server is ready. Until the method server logs mention that you can will this message.

Top Tags