cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Wizard windows not completing in IE

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Wizard windows not completing in IE

I've seen this issue occasionally on change tasks, only on my PC (I think). Now its it occurs on most all popup wizard windows. Running IE 9.0 and PDMlink 9.1 M020. Wizard displays fine. When you click finish, the window sits there forever and never closes. No action is taken since if I 'x' out of the window, updates or creation was not done. I can pull up Firefox and it works fine. To my knowledge, this is not affecting other users. I suspected it's a browser cache issue but I've cleaned that out many times to help fix this issue. Has anyone seen this and know the solution?

Antonio Villanueva - Sr. Software Engineer - ISR Systems
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
100 Wooster Heights Road, Danbury, CT 06804
Tel: +1 203 797 5682
antonio.villanueva@utas.utc.com<">mailto:antonio.villanueva@utas.utc.com> www.utcaerospacesystems.com
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

We found an issue much like this with IE 9.0 and WC 10.1 M020 where in a change notice we use the collector to collect related EPM Documents to WTParts and the window just shows the spinning gif image. We have a ticket with PTC but we don't yet have a resolution.

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | c: 616.947.2110
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE6683.4B68A060]

Try resetting your browser settings? Tools->Internet Options->Advanced ->
Reset Internet Explorer Settings

Some articles on ptc.com suggest trying that.

F12 developer tools may also help trigger a different browsing mode that
works?

Top Tags