cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are troubleshooting an issue impacting community login, and it may be intermittently unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Work Items

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

Work Items

Confused... (tech support call pending)

There is a preference: Delete Completed WorkItems preference and a queue :

DeleteCompletedWorkItemsQueue

Default is to delete after 100 is reached (actually delete when 100 + 100 is reached, leaving 100). We have the default in place and have never changed it.

We report work in process using Work Items, but have stayed away from reporting on completed work using Work Items because of this. Looking today at the database, the WORKITEM table seems to have every Work Item that ever existed. Our users the highest number are above 3000.

Questions: What is the queue actually deleting? Is reporting using Work Items for completed assignments something that one can do and count on?

1 REPLY 1

The same goes for me, no deletion of workitem occurs on my system, with the same standard preference settings.

I was not even are that it was supposed to happen before you first told me. I have found completed workitems all the way back to day 1.

In Reply to Mike Lockwood:

Confused... (tech support call pending)

There is a preference: Delete Completed WorkItems preference and a queue :

DeleteCompletedWorkItemsQueue

Default is to delete after 100 is reached (actually delete when 100 + 100 is reached, leaving 100). We have the default in place and have never changed it.

We report work in process using Work Items, but have stayed away from reporting on completed work using Work Items because of this. Looking today at the database, the WORKITEM table seems to have every Work Item that ever existed. Our users the highest number are above 3000.

Questions: What is the queue actually deleting? Is reporting using Work Items for completed assignments something that one can do and count on?

Announcements

Top Tags