cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Workflow activity with three option to vote

apandit
3-Visitor

Workflow activity with three option to vote

Hello,

I was hoping someone out there could help me out with what should be a simple solution.

We have part approval workflow in PDMLink R7.0 M020 with the activity (type: Review) with the routing expression to count the votes. When we moved the workflow to R9.1 M010, the activity (type review) doesn’t record the vote. It’s identified as bug.

I changed the activity type as default and defined the two options Rejected and Approvedwith Manual Exclusive option and using tally expression to see if the vote is recorded in the system and that works. Tally expression using result = wt.workflow.work.WfTally.all(self, "Approved", "Rejected");

I am looking for the solution where in there should be three options1.Default (selected radio button)2.Approved 3.Rejectedto be displayed on the task page. IfDefault will be selected radio button, if user doesn’t make any selection (approved or rejected), the task should stay or reassigned in users task list. If the selection is made approved or rejected workflow task will follow the appropriate routing.

I tried with different combinations and workflow gets aborted when user selects nothing and accepts Default vote.

Please let me know if someone has tried the solution to meet above requirement.

Anil Pandit

Steris Corporation

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags