cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Workflow expression to check if there are affected/resulting object on change task

TorstenG
7-Bedrock

Workflow expression to check if there are affected/resulting object on change task

Hello,

anyone could help determining how the workflow expression for a conditional OR should look like checking if a change task (wt.change2.WTChangeActivity2) has affected/resulting objects at all?

regards Torsten

3 REPLIES 3

Haven't tested it, but something like this should work:

if(wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeablesAfter((wt.change2.ChangeActivity2) primaryBusinessObject).size()>0){
  result ="has resulting objects";
} else if( wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeablesBefore((wt.change2.ChangeActivity2) primaryBusinessObject).size()>0){
  result ="has affected objects";
} else {
  result= "no objects";
}

Was that the solution you expected?

Yes bmr Peridot,

actually the changeables after/before interfaces did point me towards a solution. Since i worked with using queries in situations like this i used a query framework with the same helper interface. And at the very end our superusers voted for only changeables after was of interest to be checked

Thanks a lot

Regards Torsten

Top Tags