cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Workflow task page Windchill 10.2 vs 11

JenniferKnieper
8-Gravel

Workflow task page Windchill 10.2 vs 11

In Windchill 10.2 the Subject (PBO) is above the Instructions section.  In Windchill 11.0 the Subject (PBO) is below the deadline.  We would like to move it back up to above the Instructions.   I'm trying to figure out  what is controlling the configuation.  Our workflow tasks are set to use JPS (Default).  I have found another post indicated that if the workflow task activity is set to use JPS the Task Info Page Layout from the Work Item object in the Type and Attribute Management is used.  When I look at the Task Info Page Layout, the Subject is in the correct locations.  I have also looked at the Task From Templates (default JSP), but I don't have an JSP editor to test moving the Subject (PBO).  I have also opened a call with PTC, but they told me I would have to talk to the customization team.  I have attached some screen shots.

2 REPLIES 2

The Task Page Layout is used by the Native Task Templates, not the JSP layout.  The Native Task Template layout for workflow task pages is directly definable via UI - you can define Tabs, Tables and Actions for the Workflow Activity and PBO on the Task.  The PBO attributes can be controlled via layout in Type manager.  Workflow attributes do not have direct control - other then where the Table is located in the UI.  Attached is a brief overview on using the Task Templates.

Thank you for the information.  It has been very helpful.  I have a question regarding an Task Activity that is set as a Set Up Participants, Template Format Native.  It doesn't alow me to select the Template Name. Where or how can I change this task to show the new format.  Attached is a screen shot showing the view.

Top Tags