cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Workspace getting corrupt

ptc-2684771
1-Newbie

Workspace getting corrupt

I'am unsing windchill PDMLink 9.1 with Wildfire 5. When I access PDMLink through ProE, the active workspace is seen as blank. Even the file>open option shows no objects. When I activate a different workspace, I can see the old problematic workspace in the inactive mode. But as soon as I activate, it goes blank.

One more observation is that while trying to go offline from server manager, error is thrown as "cannot switch to offline mode". The only workaround so far found is to delete the problematic workspace. This is happening again and again hence I'am loosing all my unsaved work.

Please help

1 REPLY 1

I have faced similar issue in the past and it was not sa mooth experience. I ended up opening Pro/E with corrupt cache and backup all the modified and new data at desktop. After that, I renamed the cache of corrupted workspace and launch Pro/E again. With the new launch of Pro/E, PDMLink generated complete new set of cache. Caution here is whatever "New" or "Modified" work which was not uplaoded or checked in from the corrupted workspace won't be there and you have to import it from local hard drive.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Jay

Top Tags