cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

can i send "compare cad doc to part" comparison windchill ootb service output to thingworx.

AP_10343008
14-Alexandrite

can i send "compare cad doc to part" comparison windchill ootb service output to thingworx.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AP_10343008 

Could you explain more?

Which Windchill OOTB service do you want to use in Thingworx

What exactly you are trying to do

/VR

AP_10343008
14-Alexandrite
(To:Velkumar)

I have to recreate this windchill's "compare cad doc to part" in thingworx. As WRS taking more time in returning the data, i want to know  can we send "compare cad doc to part" comparison windchill ootb service output to thingworx. refer the attached image.

AP_10343008_0-1688484333950.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AP_10343008)

Hi @AP_10343008.

Can you please provide more information on your use case?  What is the purpose of pulling this information into ThingWorx?  How often are you planning to retrieve this information?  How many users will be pulling this data?  You need to consider any performance ramifications.

Regards.

--Sharon

AP_10343008
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Yes, When we tested with 2 users, we seeing windchill server getting slow. How to improve windchill performance is one question ? Another question is how to retrieve quantity for each cad document in cad structure from windchill rest api ? 

Announcements

Top Tags