cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

cannot delete representation

PhilippeB
4-Participant

cannot delete representation

Hello,
I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.1 and Datecode with CPS 12.1.2.8

users cannot delete Derived Image.

Methode Serveur error
2024-06-19 11:19:42,706 ERROR [ajp-nio-127.0.0.1-8010-exec-6] wt.access.evaluation.report aros - "aros" does not have Delete permission for "EPMDoc Config Spec - wt.epm.EPMDocConfigSpec:96272141" in Administrative Domain "Site /User".
2024-06-19 11:19:42,722 ERROR [ajp-nio-127.0.0.1-8010-exec-6] wt.wvs.publish.RepHelper aros - Unexpected exception (wt.access.accessResource/19) wt.access.NotAuthorizedException: ATTENTION: Secured Action. You do not have the necessary authorization for this operation. Contact your administrator if you believe you have received this message in error.

Here are the errors that I faced
user cannot delete representation. he has delete acces on derived image in the policies

Thank you for your help
3 REPLIES 3
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:PhilippeB)

try to add the missing  delete permission in Domain "Site /User"

Fadel_0-1718803974554.png

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Fede
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:PhilippeB)

The error points epmdoc config spec object. It’s a different object. Different acl

ANTONIO VILLANUEVA

ASSOC. DIRECTOR, PLM AND CM

AVILLANUEVA@ARKA.ORG

203-948-9556 CELL

203-797-5682 OFFICE

DANBURY MISSION TECHNOLOGIES

100 WOOSTER HEIGHTS ROAD

DANBURY, CT 06810

ARKA.org

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of ARKA and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient, 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return email and 3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

Hello PhilippeB,

Was the information provided helpful somehow ?

KR,

Charles.

Top Tags