cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

creo tumbnail not match

ptc-3006345
1-Newbie

creo tumbnail not match

We are working to tune our visualizations. Currently we have the creoview publisher set to publish "as stored" on check in, this works well. The confusing thing is on the windchill details page the thumbnail shows the latest, how do we sync the creoview to the thumbnail?

Thanks,

Take care,

JEREMY HANDLER
Mechanical Engineer
1+760-591-7318
[Description: Description: Grren] Consider the environment. Consider the impacts.

3 REPLIES 3

For clarification the Windchill details page syncs to creoview correctly in a standalone browser, but not the embedded ProE 5 browser.

Thanks,

Take care,
Jeremy

Ibelieve on the ptc tech support site you can find a document which tells how to change the viewer in the embedded session to use the creo view for the thumbnails and not the proe thumbnail viewer which rarely seems to have the correct rep. If you cant find it online, let me know and I can dig thru my notes.

TPI 137875 is the one that does this.

Mike Foster
ATK

Number

Type

TPI

Created Date

01-Aug-2007

Last Updated

01-Aug-2007

Title

Procedure On How To Disable ProductView Express When Viewing Details Pages From A Pro/ENGINEER Embedded Browser.

Details

Description
Procedure on how to disable ProductView Express when viewing details pages from a Pro/ENGINEER embedded browser.
Resolution
ProductView Express viewer can be disabled for all users by adding the <disablepvx=true> property in the cadxcommon.properties file located in $WT_HOME/codebase/com/ptc/windchill/cadx/propfiles directory. Then Methodserver must be restarted
Additional Information
To disabled Wildfire ProductView Express following command can be run from a Windchill shell:

xconfmanager -s disablePVX=true -t codebase/com/ptc/windchill/cadx/propfiles/cadxcommon.properties -p

Top Tags