cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

exporting cad/dynamic documents > referenced by table results

ejhlti
1-Newbie

exporting cad/dynamic documents > referenced by table results

Looking to a get a simple text file (or any other format for that matter) of all the places a particular drawing format is used.

From the object info page, goto related objects > CAD/Dynamic documents, the referenced by table is what I need. But there is no export option, only icon present is "find in list".Cut and paste in windows doesnt work either, as it only grabs the visible portion of the table. Any workarounds for this ?

How difficult would it be to add an export command to this table ?

Were currently running Windchill PDMlink 9.1, M060. Appreciate any ideas.

1 REPLY 1

This is a Re-post of Ed Howanices request for a way toexport contents of information tables (Where Used, Referenced by, etc) tosome kind of useful file format.

It seems like there ought to be a simple solution to this. Like an 'Export table contents to a really convenient file type" button.

I put in a query to Tech Support.So we'll see.

Happy Friday,

Bob Lohbauer

In Reply to Ed Howanice:

Looking to a get a simple text file (or any other format for that matter) of all the places a particular drawing format is used.

From the object info page, goto related objects > CAD/Dynamic documents, the referenced by table is what I need. But there is no export option, only icon present is "find in list".Cut and paste in windows doesnt work either, as it only grabs the visible portion of the table. Any workarounds for this ?

How difficult would it be to add an export command to this table ?

Were currently running Windchill PDMlink 9.1, M060. Appreciate any ideas.

Bob Lohbauer

Top Tags