cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

how is the calculated weight actually calculated in the aggregated report? The average of all supplier parts for a specific company part or the average of the maximum and the minimum weights, or in another way? I have got different information.

gandersson
1-Newbie

how is the calculated weight actually calculated in the aggregated report? The average of all supplier parts for a specific company part or the average of the maximum and the minimum weights, or in another way? I have got different information.

for material analysis, it is valuable to know exactly how the calculated weight is calculated. In some cases we have alternative suppliers for the same supplier part with not only different material content, but also different weight. For analysis of recycling volumes, we want to have a so good value as possible. Until we can specify the percentage that is used from each supplier, we start with an average value based on the assumption that all are used equally. Do anybody know exactly how the "calculated mass" is calculated?

2 REPLIES 2
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:gandersson)

Goran, is this something that you are calculating with Creo or Windchill?

Hi Lori,

sorry for beeing unclear. It is in Windchill I want to do the calculation. Do not have Creo.

best regards,

Göran

Top Tags