cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

modeler.bat file.. what is the fault in my bat file

mnalla
7-Bedrock

modeler.bat file.. what is the fault in my bat file

I am trying to run modeler.bat file present  in the taskeditor but I am unable to execute it

the following lines are present in it.

set JAVA_HOME=<wt.jdk>
set WEB_INF=C:/ptc/Windchill_11.0/Windchill/codebase/WEB-INF
set MODELER_HOME=%WEB_INF%/../../taskeditor
set CLASSPATH=%WEB_INF%/../;%MODELER_HOME%;%WEB_INF%/lib/ieWeb.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/jmxcoreWeb.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/ie3rdpartylibs.jar;%WEB_INF%/../../lib/servlet.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/mail.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/activation.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/install.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/wncWeb.jar

start %JAVA_HOME%\bin\javaw com.infoengine.modeler.UI.IEModeler -web_inf "%WEB_INF%"

regards,

madhu

2 REPLIES 2

Set the path for wt.jdk as well. For some reason, the installed doen't build the paths in this bat file.

This is my WC11 file

set JAVA_HOME=D:/ptc/Windchill_11.0/Java
set WEB_INF=D:/ptc/Windchill_11.0/Windchill/codebase/WEB-INF
set MODELER_HOME=%WEB_INF%/../../taskeditor
set CLASSPATH=%WEB_INF%/../;%MODELER_HOME%;%WEB_INF%/lib/ieWeb.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/jmxcoreWeb.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/ie3rdpartylibs.jar;%WEB_INF%/../../lib/servlet.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/mail.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/activation.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/install.jar;%WEB_INF%/lib/wncWeb.jar

start %JAVA_HOME%\bin\javaw com.infoengine.modeler.UI.IEModeler -web_inf "%WEB_INF%"

Hi,

ThankYou for the reply. Now am able to start it.

BR, 

madhu

Top Tags