cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

more date parameters questions

TracyWillis
5-Regular Member

more date parameters questions

&PTC_WM_CREATED_ON
&PTC_WM_MODIFIED_ON
When I look at values for these date parameters above in my parameter list they each show a different date...Which is correct. They are different...as most of them would be.
*BUT - When I enter these parameters into a drawing note they both display the created on date.
Even though the modified on date is different.
Also - The modified on date doesn't update anymore. I started using this last week and I'm pretty sure that field would update & should the date of the previous check-in each time the drawing was checked out.
What could cause these dates to display the same date even though they are different dates in the parameter list?

Mr. Tracy Willis
-
2 REPLIES 2

Unless you are appending the ":d" for drawing parameters, it is pulling the MODEL parameters, not the drawing parameters - could that be the issue?
TracyWillis
5-Regular Member
(To:TracyWillis)

Thanks Kevin
That was it !
Colon D
I didn't imagine that it would behave that way since the source of the parameter was listed as Windchill.
BUT - It makes since now though... the drw and the ASM have the same parameter names for those dates.
Top Tags