cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

post publish 2D epm to jpg

rvanveerdeghem
9-Granite

post publish 2D epm to jpg

Hello,

I found this article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS251134 but I can't read everything, because we have some problems with maintenance. We already create PDF, DXF for a drawing in windchill, but it would be great to also have a high resolution JPG. According to the given article, it should be possible, but I can't find how it's done.

Does somebody know, what the steps are to get a jpg?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What you need is in the article

The provided sample WVS Afterloader Hook Method will enable you to create a high resolution JPG image as Additional File Type in Representation
    The Afterloader hook method starts as a post publish job after WVS completes publishing of a new representation

EDIT: You need to be under maintenance to see the resolution of article

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

What you need is in the article

The provided sample WVS Afterloader Hook Method will enable you to create a high resolution JPG image as Additional File Type in Representation
    The Afterloader hook method starts as a post publish job after WVS completes publishing of a new representation

EDIT: You need to be under maintenance to see the resolution of article

Thanks Vincent for your awnser. I can open the article again since our maintenance problem is solved.

Top Tags