cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

routing process

mdieye
1-Newbie

routing process

Hi, does anyone know how to create and use automating tasks (routing process) in ProjectLink 10.2 ? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:mdieye)

From a Document or other object in the Project, select from Actions Route.  The available Routing choices are the currently-enabled "Routing" Lifecycle templates, each with an assigned workflow template. note: OTB, the Routing workflow templates all provide a very convenient "Tracking" Task to the person who initiates the Route.  The Approval workflow allows that user to bypass all Approvers; something to take a close look at if you want Approved state in Projects to be meaningful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:mdieye)

From a Document or other object in the Project, select from Actions Route.  The available Routing choices are the currently-enabled "Routing" Lifecycle templates, each with an assigned workflow template. note: OTB, the Routing workflow templates all provide a very convenient "Tracking" Task to the person who initiates the Route.  The Approval workflow allows that user to bypass all Approvers; something to take a close look at if you want Approved state in Projects to be meaningful.

Many thanks Mike that unlocks me

Top Tags