cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

the server is currently unavailable

SA_10556661
2-Guest

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release N/A and Datecode with CPS N/A

Windchill server does not work with Creo PTC 5

Here are the errors that I faced
8 REPLIES 8

What version / build of Windchill?

Windchil PDM essential on Creo 5.

thanks for reply.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:SA_10556661)

There is a matrix for Windchill versions and the related Creo versions that it will work with.

We need both the Windchill version and the Creo version to be able to give you an answer.

Since Creo 5 is out of date and no longer supported, I would guess that Windchill support stopped at Windchill 10.2, maybe WIndchill11.0.

the windchill version is the 11.0

Hello @SA_10556661

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Which maintenance build of 11?

olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:SA_10556661)

Hello @SA_10556661 .

Adding to what @jbailey asked, I recommend you tak a look at How to Ask a Good Question - PTC Community. Thank you for your participation.   

Olivier

Hi @SA_10556661 

If the page shows "The service unavailable" information, it is usually that the server is not started or restart is in progress.

HelesicPetr_0-1721203332638.png

You should contact your admin to check why the windchill service is not up. 

PetrH

Top Tags