cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

there is no cache designated vault...

ptc-2607046
1-Newbie

there is no cache designated vault...

All,

Any help would be appreciated! Please see error below.

there is no cache designated vault or active folder for cache designated vault on local master site

6 REPLIES 6

Nicholas,

Your defautlcacheVault or DefaultuploadVault depending of your version of Windchill seems to be readonly.
Try adding a new folder(if needed) and remove the readonly property on it.

Morgan

Good morning -

My users are experiencing this error upon check-in this morning. From existing commonspace items and folders. We have restarted our Windchill server and tried with multiple workspaces.

Any ideas?

TIA -

Chrystal Johnstone

Your cache vaults have went read only, your vault drivers are no long attached or your folders are all full (went over threshold limit).

I'd check all of these first and verify if it is any of these.

Tyler

Chrystal,

Can you make sure that the vault which you have designated as Cache
Vault is enabled? Send a expanded view of the screen shots if possible.

Best Regards

Rajesh Balasundaram

It sounds like your defaultcachevault has become read-only or not accessible. You may need to check it in the PDMLink UI to ensure it is enable and set to read/write.

Alexius C. Chukwuka
IT Analyst, Global SAP Basis
Technical Change Management (TCM)
Deere & Company World Headquarters
400 19th St, Moline, IL 61265
Office: (309) 765-3133
Mobile: (319) 429-5336
AL_ANDERSON
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2607046)

The vaults are likely in read only mode. In PDMLink 9.1 M040 we have noticed that the vaults reset to Read only on their own when we restart the system. We do not know why. But we manually reset the vaults and then the system works. I can ask our system admin for more details if that is not enough to get you going, just e-mail me off list and I'll forward you to our System Admin. Al Anderson

-----Chrystal Harvey <chrystalharvey@reddotcorp.com> wrote: -----To: -
Top Tags