cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

unable to checkout drawing in PDMLink

TG_9141045
4-Participant

unable to checkout drawing in PDMLink

When i am trying to checkout the drawing, it keeps loading.

Currently the drawing is in work-state, and i was able to checkout them a week ago.

Even my colleague also fails to checkout that part now.

I have all the access to that part.It keeps loading for hours.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @TG_9141045 

You need to check logs on server or debug the creo session if there is some network issue and so on. 

If loading icon is shown for more then few minutes it it always trouble for simple operations. 

PetrH 

Hi HelesicPetr

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered.

If not, please post your current status in the public thread so that we can continue to support.

Thanks,

Iuliana

Hi @Iuliana Nuta 

I tried to help to find an answer. I have no issue. @TG_9141045 has. 

PetrH

Hello @TG_9141045 ,

Check with the method sever logs and check if there are any errors related to the access, vault, authentication etc. Also sometimes due to multiple relations with the EPMDocuments drawing check out operation can be failed. So it becomes important to understand that how this is related with the other Windchill objects and sometimes you need to check out them too.

If any specific error that you are seeing in the Method server logs or any logs please let us know.

Regards,

Hemant Chaugule

Top Tags