cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

unable to delete ,menufecturing WTpart

Sandy7
11-Garnet

unable to delete ,menufecturing WTpart

Hi,

i am trying to delete E.1 version of menufecturing WTpart part which i revised by mistake but while deleting it is showing an error "Referential integrity violations occurred for this operation:
Object "Release Activity - com.ptc.windchill.esi.txn.ReleaseActivity:136xxxxxxxx" references the object "Part - Wxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx,D.1 (Manufacturing)" that was removed from the system."

could you please help.

Br,

Sandeep C.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:Fadel)

Depending on your level on integration with ERP, these tables are important for allowing Windchill to keep track of what its sent over before. However, if your goal is to delete, then this article is safe to follow. Make sure the revision in your ERP system is good as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:Sandy7)

You are blocked since it was published via your ESI integration. Check the Enterprise Systems transaction manager for that part and see if its listed. It is possible to remove those transactions but will allow the version to be deleted. 

Could you please guide me where to check ESI trasection manager for the part?

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

Its on the Site - utilities page. You need to be the site admin to see that. Your system is integrated with an ERP system right? Your admins need to be engaged to remove this.

you are right. it is published to the ERP system. what can be done to revert it back?

Fadel
22-Sapphire I

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:Fadel)

Depending on your level on integration with ERP, these tables are important for allowing Windchill to keep track of what its sent over before. However, if your goal is to delete, then this article is safe to follow. Make sure the revision in your ERP system is good as well.

thank you guys. the article is really helpful.

Br,

Sandeep C.

Announcements

Top Tags