cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

workspace is not showing

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

workspace is not showing

Upgrade to Windchill 12 and have 1 user who has the same licenses and profiles as 2 other users but he cannot activate workspaces from the customize menu on his home page. The Workspace name is greywd out and the check box cannot be selected. I have used both Chrome and Edge browsers and no difference. The other users are different too. One has workspaces greyed out and checked and the other user has workspaces not greyed out and checked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BenLoosli)

Does jcaDebug show anything?  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS30223

Can the users register Windchill from Creo and activate and access workspaces from there?  (Tools, Server Manager)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomU
23-Emerald IV

Does jcaDebug show anything?  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS30223

Can the users register Windchill from Creo and activate and access workspaces from there?  (Tools, Server Manager)

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:TomU)

I was able to create a workspace for the user from within Creo and it shows as active in an external browser.

Have to remember that method.

RandyJones
19-Tanzanite

Did you clear the browser's cache?

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:RandyJones)

Cleared the cache and closed Chrome and reopen a new session of chrome, no change.

Ajit_Kulkarni
14-Alexandrite

Hello ,

Rebooting the computer might help. We have observed the same. The real issue is that there is some background process causing this.

Thanks and Regards

Ajit

I have tried it on my computer and it still fails to allow access to Workspaces.

Top Tags