cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Purchased Creo 3.0 premium student version and install will only let me download 4.0 The license only works on 3.0. I havent gotten any response from academic support in over a week. 3 separate emails.

cduvall
1-Newbie

Purchased Creo 3.0 premium student version and install will only let me download 4.0 The license only works on 3.0. I havent gotten any response from academic support in over a week. 3 separate emails.

I purchased creo 3.0 premium student version and the install manager will only let me install creo 4.0.  That's fine except the license only works for creo 3.0.  I have emailed ptc academic support 3 times since feb 1st.  I have received nothing.  I just want one of them to work.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Chad,

Moving to the academic community for the correct exposure.

You may us this link to open a support case.

Best,

Toby

Thanks Toby,  I have done this 3 times since Feb 1st already.  Hoping someone on the academic support side gets wind and helps me eventually.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:cduvall)

Chad,

You can find Creo 3.0 by using the following link: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

Top Tags