cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Bulk Item Qty in Repeat Region

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Bulk Item Qty in Repeat Region

Creo 2 (M120)

I'm trying to get my repeat region to report AR for my bulk items.  I found these repeat region relations listed here and several other places:

IF asm_mbr_type == "BULK ITEM"

QTY = "AR"

ELSE

QTY = rpt_qty

ENDIF

However, when I enter them in my repeat region relations (Table tab, click repeat region, click relations, select region, enter relations in the dialog), I get errors saying asm_mbr_type & rpt_qty are invalid symbols.

What am I doing wrong here?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dgschaefer)

They need to be listed in the parameters of the repeat region. (You can view these by going to repeat region relations.) Anything that is used as a column in the repeat region will already be listed. If you have other things you want to reference (like asm_mbr_type), either temporarily add it to a column or manually add it to the list of repeat region parameters.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dgschaefer)

They need to be listed in the parameters of the repeat region. (You can view these by going to repeat region relations.) Anything that is used as a column in the repeat region will already be listed. If you have other things you want to reference (like asm_mbr_type), either temporarily add it to a column or manually add it to the list of repeat region parameters.

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:TomU)

That did it, thanks.

So, the built in system parameters have to be listed in the dialog, or Creo doesn't know they exist? 

Even after 18 years, PTC still manages to surprise me with the stupidity of their interface.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Top Tags