cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

CREO Distributed Batch - plot_drw_to_pdf.ttd

RH_10481879
3-Visitor

CREO Distributed Batch - plot_drw_to_pdf.ttd

Hi everyone,

I have an issue regarding "plot_drw_to_pdf.ttd" in CREO Distributed Batch.
Can someone please tell my the correct syntax for "STROKE NON TRUETYPE FONTS" in the TTD file?
The default value for Font is:
<font enum="PRO_PDF_USE_TRUETYPE_FONTS"/>

I've tried various configurations like:
<font enum="PRO_PDF_STROKE_NON_TRUETYPE_FONTS"/>

or

<font enum="PRO_PDF_STROKE_NON-TRUETYPE_FONTS"/>
or

<font enum="PRO_PDF_STROKE_NONTRUETYPE_FONTS"/>

or

<font enum="PRO_PDF_STROKE_NON_TTF"/>

nothing worked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ken,

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the answers.

Unfortunately the option "STROKE ALL FONTS" is not working for us because it makes the filesize of the PDF 4 times larger than when you use "USE TRUETYPE FONTS".
Problem with "USE TRUETYPE FONTS" is, it converts our non-truetype ISO_Font into Arial. That is also not working for us.

When we create PDF manually we use the option "STROKE NON TRUETYPE FONTS" and this result is acceptable.

Just for the automated export via "plot_drw_to_pdf.ttd" the syntax seems to be completely different than in the CREO config options or the export profiles.

I will hand this over to ptc support.

In the meantime I'll try to solve this problem buy running the mapkey.ttd, maybe this works better.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I would guess, based on previous discussions of the same thing, that you need

PRO_PDF_STROKE_ALL_FONTS

As discussed here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/DRW-to-PDF-in-batch/td-p/166348 

There doesn't seem to be a reference for possible settings for this.

Hi Ken,

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the answers.

Unfortunately the option "STROKE ALL FONTS" is not working for us because it makes the filesize of the PDF 4 times larger than when you use "USE TRUETYPE FONTS".
Problem with "USE TRUETYPE FONTS" is, it converts our non-truetype ISO_Font into Arial. That is also not working for us.

When we create PDF manually we use the option "STROKE NON TRUETYPE FONTS" and this result is acceptable.

Just for the automated export via "plot_drw_to_pdf.ttd" the syntax seems to be completely different than in the CREO config options or the export profiles.

I will hand this over to ptc support.

In the meantime I'll try to solve this problem buy running the mapkey.ttd, maybe this works better.

Hi,

please ask PTC Support directly.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags