cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Cabling - network line style in drawing

LK_10080738
7-Bedrock

Cabling - network line style in drawing

Hello everybody,

I am trying to create a manufacturing flat harness drawing for supplier using cabling module. I have tens of wires and also splices in model. My expectation of drawing would be that it's clear and well arranged, but the wires are creating so many segments which are grouped together and it looks little messy. 

My first idea was to use bundles, but because the splices are also in the design, it is not working properly.

So my second idea was to hide all flat segments in drawing using layers, and use only geometry of network....this is so far good solution, but only thing is that the network is gray dotted line and I am not able to change it so standard black line.

Anyone knows what to do in this situation? Worst case is that my drawing would be not so well arranged, but it could be also used for supplier definitely 

I use Creo parametric 7

1 REPLY 1

Hi LK_10080738,

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Vivek N

Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags