cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Cad Files goes thru Publisher Upon Check-in but there is no viewable when the user tries to open the drawing in product view

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie

Cad Files goes thru Publisher Upon Check-in but there is no viewable when the user tries to open the drawing in product view

This just started on monday on newly checked in CAD documents. Had a few uses call me and say they could not open the the drawing with product view. When they try to open the drawing it crunches away for a minute and no viewable shows. I tried some drawings that were checked into Windchill last week and they work. The publish monintor shows the jobs were successful but the users cant open them. This is happening for all EPMDocuments that have been check in since monday and any old documents that manually get republished.

I did have three jobs get hungup in the publishing queue when I came in Monday morning. I set them to failed and then deleted them from the queue. It seems this is when the problems started.

Any suggestion??

Thanks

Windchill 9.0 and WF 4

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags