cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Change Default BOM

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Change Default BOM

Hello,

I would like to change default BOM one can add from Table-->Quick Tables-->All Tables --> BOM Description Down.

By default, Column sequence is ITEM NO, PART NUMBER, QTY , DESCRITPION and NOTES. I would like to interchange column no of ITEM NO with QTY.

Could any one suggest where to replace which file so that I can have updated BOM table once I do Table-->Quick Tables-->All Tables --> BOM Description Down?

Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronan
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

Hello Ketan,

you should modify the initial table and save it in the CREO Folder (C:\...\Creo 3.0\M060\Common Files\text\table\)
to change a parameter in a repet region, double clic in the region and navigate through the menu and sub menu. When you do not have the 3 points (...), you come to the end of a parameter!

in your case,

for Qty, you should navigate like this: rpt...qty   and obtain rpt.qty on the symbol.

for Item NO, you should have: rpt.index

hope that helps

Ron

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ronan
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

Hello Ketan,

you should modify the initial table and save it in the CREO Folder (C:\...\Creo 3.0\M060\Common Files\text\table\)
to change a parameter in a repet region, double clic in the region and navigate through the menu and sub menu. When you do not have the 3 points (...), you come to the end of a parameter!

in your case,

for Qty, you should navigate like this: rpt...qty   and obtain rpt.qty on the symbol.

for Item NO, you should have: rpt.index

hope that helps

Ron

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite
(To:Ronan)

Thank you very much. I am able to find initial table in installation directory of creo as suggested by you.

Top Tags