cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Distributed Batch

YT_8243767
1-Newbie

Creo Distributed Batch

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 4.0 (connected) Release 4.0 and DatecodeM110

When using Creo Distributed Batch to convert multiple drawings to PDF at once, text overflows. Please tell me how to set it so that the characters do not protrude. Also, I would like to choose between color and monochrome, where can I set this?

Translated by Simona on 9.09.2022 using Google Translate

------------
Creo Distributed Batchを使って複数の図面を一括でPDF化する際に、文字がはみ出します。文字のはみ出しがないように設定する方法を教えてください。また、色もカラーとモノクロを選択したいのですが、どこで設定できますでしょうか?

3 REPLIES 3
remy
21-Topaz I
(To:YT_8243767)

Drawings convert to PDF with Creo Distributed Batch has text overflowing. This is unexpected.
CDB being Creo Parametric running on batch mode, can you confirm that the issue happens from an Interactive session?

About choosing between color and monochrome, you need to look into the pnt file used by your session.

In the past others have asked about using Creo Batch. For example, this discussion:

Old Creo Batch Question 

One solution was to use trail files instead, as given in discussion. I have used this technique to create hundreds of PDF files from all parts in a machine. It would have taken me days to do one by one, but only took about 30 minutes. The "trick" is to be very careful about building the trail file.

Hidetaka
14-Alexandrite
(To:YT_8243767)

問題解決できましたか?

複数の図面を一括でPDF化するには、自動化 ahk script を使ってもできますよ。

Distributed Batchより時間かかるかもしませんが、綺麗にPDF化できます。Translated by Jaime_Lee on 9.22.2022 using Google Translate 

Were you able to resolve the issue? You can also use automation ahk script to convert multiple drawings to PDF at once. It may take longer than Distributed Batch, but it can be converted to PDF beautifully.

Top Tags